Friday 24 January 2014

Day 1 with Knights of Pen and Paper.

This is my first date (day) with Knights of Pen and paper.

Are you ready ? Let explore the brand new world.

Let begin.
 The Dungeon master is telling the story.
How can I can't remeber anything?

I am not assassins !!!!
 Here come the bad guy.
You are supposed to be inside the cell, not me.
 You can select the numbers of enemy that you want to deal within a battle. But in order to proceed further, you will need to archive certain number of enemy in a battle.
5 !? Not enough, please give me more.

Give them a shot, my mage.

These are the 5 common button that you can click. 

Remember to click Wake up! button, if not, the party will continue their rest.

Yeah! LEVEL UP!
 Once you meet the objective, the story will move on.
Yes, we are your situation.

Let sneak past. We have enough battle for today.

*roll dice* So RPG feel

Yeah ! We skip another battle.

Story go on.

Imaging there is a strange in front of you.

Do we have other option?

Now only the real quest started.

That is the end of my first day and first quest with Knights of Pen and Paper. I will add in more information about this game. I believe a lot of people is looking for more detail about this game. Like the user interface, the spell and icons in the game.



---

No comments:

Post a Comment